Donating Used Prosthetic Equipment
Organizations accepting prosthetic & orthotic equipment or components. Click on the organization name for more specific information on donating.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group – One of the world’s largest providers of orthotic & prosthetic products & services. Click here for donation locations throughout the United States.
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Component Clearinghouse (POCC) - A collaborative project between MedShare International, U.S. National Member Society of ISPO, the Prosthetics & Orthotics Programs at the Georgia Institute of Technology and The Barr Foundation.
- The Barr Foundation - A non-profit organization established to assist amputees with prosthetic rehabilitation by providing assistance domestically and internationally to those without adequate financial resources.
- Limbs for Life Foundation - An organization aiming to provide prosthetic care for those who cannot afford it.
- Physicians for Peace - An organization with the goal of training, supporting, and empowering healthcare professionals working with the world’s underserved populations.