- Establishment of a prosthetics center, named the Kendall Barker Clinical Rehabilitation Building in 2009, as part of the Makeni Government Hospital.
- Prosthetics and orthotic service availability to people in the northern provinces through mobile outreach and walk-in services.
- Local component manufacturing, including feet and limbs.
- Hiring of local staff, some of whom are amputees, including an experienced prosthetist and a prosthetic technologist.
- Ongoing training of medical professionals.
In 2012 and 2010, POF held national clubfoot training seminars in Makeni that brought together medical teams from throughout the country. For the trainings, POF partners with CURE International to provide clinical expertise and materials. The medical professionals are instructed in the Ponseti clubfoot treatment method, and have the opportunity to apply their skills through hands-on practicums. With POF’s assistance, three regional Ponseti treatment centers have been established in addition to the one in Makeni.